Christmas Lights Installation Boise
We provide an all-inclusive premier service in which we lease you the lights, install the lights, handle any maintenance issues and take down the lights after the holiday season. We provide lighting in Boise, Meridian, Nampa and surrounding areas. Your only obligation is to come home each night and enjoy your lights!
The Christmas lights installation will be installed in your time frame and removal will be scheduled at the time of installation, so you know what to expect.
Who are you and why should I use you?
- We are Safe. Our employees have been completed an OSHA 1910 Safety Class that focused on ladder safety, fall protection, electrical hazards, and first aid.
- We are Certified. Bow and Robin were certified by CLIPA https://clipawebsite.com/ (Christmas Lights Installation Pros Association) in August 2019. We know how to attach the lights to your home with minimal damage, custom cut and fit, custom extension cords, design, and safety.
- We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Our employees are background checked. We will not send creepy, violent felons or sex offenders to your property.
- Our employees are uniformed. You will clearly know a representative of our company by their apparel.
- We represent thirty-plus years of service in the Treasure Valley. You will not be left high and dry with a fly-by-night company.
Step 1: Design and quote for Boise, Meridian, Nampa and Eagle Idaho. We come to your house to discuss design options. We can price multiple options as requested. The quote will be provided within 24 hours of the design appointment. We require a 50% deposit before scheduling.
Step 2: Installation happens on an agreed-upon schedule. We bring all the supplies including extension cords and a timer. We just need a power source on your property.
Step 3: We will take-down your lights after the holiday season has ended. We put the lights away in an organized fashion and take them “out of sight and out of mind” until next year as desired.
Why should I lease instead of buy?
- Leasing is hassle free!
- When you lease the lights, you do not bother with storage. Keep your garage or your attic open for family treasures and fun toys, not Christmas Lights. We take down the lights, organize, and maintain throughout the season.
- High standards? If your standards are high, leasing is for you. Bulbs usually start to dim after three years and we replace our bulbs after three seasons. You will not have to keep track of how old your bulbs are or pay to replace them.
- Do you like variety? One year you can have white lights, the next year you can try red and white candy cane, the following year try blue. Variety is the spice of life!
- What if you move? Professionally installed Christmas lights are custom cut and might not work on your next house.
How much does it cost?
It depends (of course). Is your house more than one story? Is your roofline difficult to access in some places? How many linear feet of roofline? Do you want lights on trees, bushes, gates?
We will come to your house and discuss the design. You will receive a quote within 24-hour of the design appointment. We have a $375 minimum. Most houses larger than 2,000 square feet usually start around $800 or more just to light up the roofline
Will you install the lights I previously purchased from a different company?
Maybe. If the lights are organized and stored in an organized fashion, we will provide a firm price for the installation. If not, we will install them on an hourly basis due to unpredictable issues. Unfortunately, the installation price will not include maintenance or replacement parts. We serve Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and Eagle Idaho.